Divya Sanjivani Vati (for Cold, Fever and Flu); 20 grams
(20 grams of Divya Sanjivani Vati produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy)
Sanjivani in ayurvedic text is popularly known as "One that infuses life" derives from the medicinal properties. Sanjivani grows on the hills of tropical areas, particularly the Arawali mountain terrains from east to west in India. Traditionally Sanjivani has been used to provide relief from heat stroke and the burning sensation during urination, restoration of menstrual irregularities to normal and applied topically to pregnant women, aids easy delivery
It is best known as an ‘Aama’ digestive and for treating jaundice, however whether such treatments have any factual basis is unknown. e herbal tablet. More specifically, it is used in Ayurveda for Fevers, Rheumatoid arthritis, chronic disorders of digestive system including indigestion, lack of appetite, chronic constipation, mal-absorption syndrome etc. It is useful for Vata and Kapha disorders. Best natural solution for auto-immune disorders. This is a perfect medicine to combat cold, fever and flu. It helps strengthen the immune system so that there will be no recurrence of the sickness.
This is also used as a potent anti - helmintic properties. This is also used for toxic fevers, dry, restless cough, sore throat, stomatitis.
The key ingredients of Sanjivani Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are: Bilva, Katuki, Amla, Haritaki, Ashwagandha, Madayantika (Henna), Shweta Chandana (Sandalwood), etc.
Sanjivani Vati is extremely beneficial in following conditions:
- Sanjivani is extremely beneficial in cancerous conditions.
- Helps in improving body weight. It helps in increasing the total protein level due to positive nitrogen balance. Thus it is known to give an anabolic effect in the body.
- Also is very beneficial in the various lesions on the body.
- Or any types of tumorous growth on the body.
- Sanjivani is beneficial in Sinusitis.
- Is also used in the treatment of gastritis. It was found to be very effective in the treatment of heartburn due to increased hydrochloric acid secretion of the stomach. Amla helps patients suffering from epigastric pain.
- Beneficial in asthma.
- Is useful in hemorrhage, diarrhea and dysentery.
- Sanjivani is extremely beneficial in chronic rhinitis.
- Sanjivani is also very beneficial in Coryza.
- Is also very beneficial in various respiratory problems.
- For long acting relief in cases of chronic flatulence & indigestion.
- When consumed regularly it makes the body healthy and fit and further prevents the occurrence of any types of diseases or discomforts in the body.
- Sanjivani helps in the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- And even keeps you safeguard against various diseases.
- Also perspiration so that the various toxics from the body are released out and body becomes healthy.
- Sanjivani also clears out the urine.
- This is also known as antibacterial and its astringent properties prevent infection and help in the healing of ulcers. It is used as a laxative to relieve constipation in piles. It is used in the treatment of leucorrhea and arthrosclerosis.
- When used in various types of fevers Sanjivani helps in the profuse sweating and thus brings down the body temperature.
- Is also helpful if gastric problems are resulted due to over eating and or in case one has consumed meals if he is not feeling hungry.
- Sanjivani is used for fevers, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic disorders of digestive system including indigestion, lack of appetite, chronic constipation, mal-absorption syndrome etc.
- This is also used for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Provides relief from dry restless cough, sore throat and stomatitis.
- It helps strengthen the immune system so that there will be no recurrence of the sickness.
- One can consume around 1 – 2 tablet along with the ginger juice or one can even consume Sanjivani along with honey.
FAQ’s about Sanjivani:
Can this vati be taken everyday?
This can be consumed everyday. As per the ayurvedic texts this herbal medicine provides the gift of life to the person who is suffering from even the most chronic forms of diseases.
What are the benefits produced by this herbal preparation?
Sanjivani vati is well known for its benefits in a number of acute as well as chronic diseases. This herbal preparation when is taken regularly this brings about complete change in the mind as well as the body of an individual. Since in ayurvedic texts it has been named as the “One that infuses life”, so as its name suggests this preparation provides the gift of life to individuals that are even suffering from the most chronic diseases.
Are their any complications produced due to its use?
No this herbal preparation is not known to produce any harmful complications in your body.